Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

Look the little tribe of Benjamin leads the way. Psalm 68:27

Our Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
"In everything you do, put God first and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success."
Proverbs 3:6

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Carried away....

I cannot believe the emotional roller coaster that we have been on the past few weeks.
We were surprised by another positive pregnancy test. Surprised, (I took 3 tests because I was sure they weren't correct!) shocked, scared, then eventually excited and elated.

I must admit my first reaction was not as joyful as our past pregnancies because I was scared that it was going to be another miserable, painful pregnancy. And to be frank it was not MY plan. But I eventually was excited at the thought of the new life that Ben and I had created. What a blessing from God!

I was due January 11th (my cousin Sarah's birthday.)

I had a random thought that maybe Ben and I would be spending our 10th anniversary delivering our 4th baby.

I was praying for another little boy. Even though this mama is sometimes overwhelmed by Isaac's little boy antics.

I knew the symptoms as they started occurring but tried to pray them away anyway.
The result was the same.

Not MY plan but God's plan.
I don't understand it but know that it's perfect.

May 17, 2013 we learned that another baby was gone.
I take comfort that this baby had a sibling to welcome it into heaven. I also take comfort knowing I have 2 sweet angels I will hold one day....



1 comment:

Katy Evans said...

Oh Jamie, I'm so sorry! We'll be praying.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Family Love

Family Love
2009

Want to know more about our family? Keep scrolling!