Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

Look the little tribe of Benjamin leads the way. Psalm 68:27

Our Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
"In everything you do, put God first and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success."
Proverbs 3:6

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Ben's promotion

We do not remember days, we remember moments.
-unknown
 

I am desperately carving out time to update the blog not only for our family that is not on facebook but also for our family memories that I am trying hard to capture on here.
July 2012, Ben pinned on major.
It was so neat that his current CO (commanding officer) was also his CO when he was promoted to captain. It is a small marine corps!

The oath

I cannot imagine what life would be like without this man in my life.
I must admit I wasn't certain what I had signed on for when I vowed,
Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Where you die I will die, and there I will be buried.
But I am so glad that I did!


Punching in those oak leaves

A smoosh for my love

Our older two were at Grammy and Pappy camp during the promotion. We pray that if Ben is blessed to be promoted to LtCol we will have the family there to celebrate!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Family Love

Family Love
2009

Want to know more about our family? Keep scrolling!