Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

Look the little tribe of Benjamin leads the way. Psalm 68:27

Our Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
"In everything you do, put God first and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success."
Proverbs 3:6

Friday, January 27, 2012

NC Christmas Memories (2011)

Hello family and friends!
Oh yes, I am being a blog slacker again! I am so sorry. It seems like I cannot get caught up for the life of me but then again I have been crazy busy with life!
I am trying to post once a day until I have all the pictures and videos caught up. (And praying that will occur before Miss Kymber makes her grand appearance!)
Today, I am going to share a few of the shots of our family celebrating Christmas here in NC.
The kiddos before we opened our gifts to one another!

Sweet Kendall Bug and her new tutu

One of the very few shots I have of him looking at the camera!

Geronimo seems to think that his place is climbing on top of me so that he can rest his head on sweet baby Kymber

Jordan is ready to play with their new Christmas toys!

You mean there are more presents in our stockings?!



Sweet Jordan
10 years old

The tunnel/tents were the kiddos favorite gift from us this year.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Family Love

Family Love
2009

Want to know more about our family? Keep scrolling!