Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

Look the little tribe of Benjamin leads the way. Psalm 68:27

Our Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
"In everything you do, put God first and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success."
Proverbs 3:6

Monday, November 21, 2011

Some more bloggy love and catch-up

I am finding myself with a rare moment of quiet time this morning so I thought that I would blog some more memories especially since we will be boarding a plane today to make more memories in Texas!
The past few weeks have been a FURY of sewing and prepwork for the Fall Craft fair that I participated in. I love the hustle and bustle of everyone appreciating the craftiness of many individuals!
I will begin Christmas sewing and Christmas shopping on our return from Texas so the poor blog (and those family and friends that check the blog will probably be a little neglected but I will try to post when I can!)
Anyway, on with the memories!
Our whole "Heider" family at Ross and Sarah's wedding

A break from dancing at the reception

Isaac's infamous thumbs up at the wedding

Kendall with her soccer coach

Yellowjackets U-6
Fall 2011

Having a little fun with my friend, Beth at the party!

Some of the best girlfriends that I could ask for!

He just makes me laugh!

Kendall went to her fall parade at school dressed as Belle!

Everyone had a turn wearing this blonde wig this year!

We also were able to take the canoe out and fish a little on our camping trip!
Happy Thanksgiving!
May your time be blessed with family, friends, good food, laughter, & love.
I also wanted to share this from a friend's facebook post....
The people who decided to set aside a day of Thanksgiving were the most underprivileged to ever step foot on American soil. They had no housing, no food beyond what they could find in the forest or catch in the sea, no healthcare, no contact with the loved ones they left behind, no government support or protection. They were lucky to have their lives. They gave thanks to God for simply being their God. The true meaning of Thanksgiving.



2 comments:

Kim said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well!

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Safe journeys and wonderful family time!

Happy Thanksgiving my friend! And I'm very thankful for having met you here through blogging!

Blessings & Aloha!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Family Love

Family Love
2009

Want to know more about our family? Keep scrolling!