Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

Look the little tribe of Benjamin leads the way. Psalm 68:27

Our Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
"In everything you do, put God first and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success."
Proverbs 3:6

Monday, May 11, 2009

Not Me Monday!

  • I absolutely did not think about throwing an applesauce covered carrot back at my daughter when she hit me in the back with it while throwing a temper tantrum.
  • I absolutely did not use a curse word at the elderly gentleman who was SPEEDING & almost hit me, my cart, and my 8 month old son in the cross walk at Target while it was pouring down rain. (I have been doing so good at not using any bad language too!)
  • I most definitely did not laugh whenever Kendall pulled her pull-up to the side so that she could pee on the ground like her friends, Austin & Jaden, did.
  • I didn't feel like crying when we sold some of the baby toys at our yard sale.
  • I surely didn't use the hem of my shirt to wipe Isaac's nose with since we were out and about & I had no tissues.
  • No way did I sit on the floor and cuddle with some of the kids clothes that I am having to put away since they are too small now.
  • The thought of riding in my daughter's new battery operated jeep never crossed my mind.
  • I am absolutely not caving into every wish of Kendall's for her birthday party this year!
  • I was not jealous of all the little baby girl clothes at the shower we threw for my friend Kim last weekend. (Not even thinking about wanting another baby either!)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Family Love

Family Love
2009

Want to know more about our family? Keep scrolling!