Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

Look the little tribe of Benjamin leads the way. Psalm 68:27

Our Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
"In everything you do, put God first and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success."
Proverbs 3:6

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Procrastination at its finest!

We just got home and although I have many things to do at the house and some serious reading to do I am contemplating a nap since the kiddos are down :-)
Where do I head instead????Of course to blog world.
We just had a great impromptu breakfast/lunch date with Stef & Greyson. I headed out the door promising Kendall we were going to eat breakfast. (My mom's morning out group was supposed to meet today but I was a little late so I missed them.....) I called Stef and she was headed to work out so I conned her into eating at Chick fil A instead.....what a good friend I am :-) We had a great time visiting! Thanks Stef. Happy 1st Birthday Greyson!!
happy birthday Pictures, Images and Photos
We had a fun afternoon yesterday since Brodi and Colbi came to visit us! Kendall always has a blast with the boys. Tonight I have a nursery comittee meeting for church so I am praying that Isaac will be a good boy for Ben while I am gone.
I start my first ladies bible study in Jacksonville tomorrow. We are doing Esther. (I am supposed to read that before I go tomorrow.....need to get on that one!!!) Ben and I have homework in our marriage book for small group on Friday night & we have our homework on Isaiah for Sunday school. I am feeling like I am back in school with all the reading :-) It is good to be learning again though!
Since many of you have been asking, I am still praying and waiting to see where I need to be as far as my nursing career. If you could do the same I will let you know when that happens!

4 comments:

stef said...

Hey girl Greyson and I enjoyed spending his birthday morning with you guys we had a great time at our breakfast/lunch date... It was def. better than running on the treadmill..;) (hehe) Thanks again girl...

Turner Family said...

If you want to come back to Pensacola, I will stay home with all the kids and you can have my nursing career. Just kidding, it is a difficult thing to decide an know what to do. I will pray for you.

Lindsay said...

Jamie, this is off subject here but where did you work in pensacola if you did? I am getting ready to find a prn job and was wondering what your recommendations are.

2003beachbunch said...

Stef....just saw Cody today. I waved but I don't think that he saw me! What did ya'll do for Greysons bday?
Andrea....I think you might lose your mind with all of the kids :-) Sometimes I think that it is easier to go to work. God will provide an answer....it's just the waiting that is killing me!
Lindsay....I worked at Baptist Hospital on 3 west Oncology. I LOVED it there. Of course we haven't been there in 4+ years so....Sacry heart was just too much for me & West FL had changed hands several times when we were there. I hope that helps! You are a brave woman!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Family Love

Family Love
2009

Want to know more about our family? Keep scrolling!