Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

Look the little tribe of Benjamin leads the way. Psalm 68:27

Our Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
"In everything you do, put God first and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success."
Proverbs 3:6

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Just another day

But a fun day! We had our mom's morning out today. It was nice to be able and sit with some other ladies & chat. It is always good to visit with old friends and make some new ones.
Ben forgot his lunch again (second time this week) so I am convinced he just wants to see me mid-day when I bring it over to him :-)
I have been trying to tackle the mountain of filing and magazines in the bonus room today. All part of my "get organized" phase of the new year. I am pretty proud of the work that I got done today. Not quite finished but with an extra set of helping hands....
My Aunt Diane did quite well with her surgery and sounded good (although not as chipper as usual understandably) Please pray that the doctor will be able to figure out what to do with her so that she will not have to go through this again.
Other than that we returned a toddler bed that we had bought for Kendall because mom & dad are going to get us a 3 in 1 at the end of the month so there was no point in having both. I feel that I wasted a beautiful day indoors but my thighs and knee are pretty sore from my jogging yesterday!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Family Love

Family Love
2009

Want to know more about our family? Keep scrolling!