Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

Look the little tribe of Benjamin leads the way. Psalm 68:27

Our Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
"In everything you do, put God first and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success."
Proverbs 3:6

Sunday, December 8, 2013

29 weeks

This is like a drug for this pregnant mama.....I could eat it by the spoonful!! Just thought you might like to see a fierce craving!
I am horrible at self portraits which are what the first two are! The last two were taken by Kendall, hence the blurriness!



The baby is now the size of a squash. She feels the size of a watermelon!
I am still doing therapy 3 times a week for my hip and back. It helps some. It is hard not to do things at the house that I know need done. My primary goal is to keep the kids safe and healthy & the rest is just as needed!
I finally had to complete my glucose test this week. It was just as nasty as always!!
The best news of the week is that my parents have their plane tickets booked and my best friend, Kelly, is also booked for the birth! 
Now sweet Kenzie please go with the plans and schedule!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Family Love

Family Love
2009

Want to know more about our family? Keep scrolling!