Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

Look the little tribe of Benjamin leads the way. Psalm 68:27

Our Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
"In everything you do, put God first and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success."
Proverbs 3:6

Friday, January 29, 2010

Friday Fill-ins

1. Wouldn't it be easy if God woke us up every morning and told us exactly what to do?!
2. My knee is feeling better than ever! (For those of you who don't know me.....I had a torn ACL and a back injury that was making it painful to run on it! Now that I am training for a relay triathlon it is important that it is in great health!)
3. I love the taste of FOOD!! (Seriously everything really except for fish!)
4. Hanging out in the living room is my favorite thing to do in the afternoon. (I love the sunshine that streams in there!)
5. The first thing we're going to do is drop Kendall off at school then onward to Walmart for some sewing supplies!
6. "Ben do you hear the faucet?!" drip, drip, drip; "Ben do you hear the faucet?!" (Sorry best that I could do with this one!)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to just hanging at home with the family (no small group), tomorrow my plans include a baby shower brunch for Erin and Katie then a birthday party for Kendall's friend Sutton and Sunday, I want to FINISH painting the kitchen after church, ministry positions Sunday, and Sunday school!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Family Love

Family Love
2009

Want to know more about our family? Keep scrolling!